Alert: ‘Search’ function not working on several Michigan Medicine internal websites
Please be advised that Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) is working to resolve an issue that is causing the “search” function to fail on a variety of internal Michigan Medicine websites.
These sites include …
- Michigan Medicine Insider (med.umich.edu/i)
- Clinical Home Page (med.umich.edu/clinical)
- MLearning (med.umich.edu)
- Nursing (med.umich.edu/i/nursing)
- MiChart Website (med.umich.edu/i/michart)
For example, when a user tries to search via the search box on the Clinical Home Page as pictured below:
The website will display the following error message:
- Although the search boxes on many Michigan Medicine websites are not functional, website browsing is working properly. Clicking links still works fine.
HITS is working with Google to correct the issue. There is no ETA to correct this issue at this time.
Questions: If you have any questions, reach out to Health Information Technology & Services (HITS) in any of these three ways:
- Click – our online customer service portal (help.medicine.umich.edu)
- Call – the HITS Service Desk 24/7 at 734-936-8000
- Visit – one of our walk-in “Help Me Now” sites (michmed.org/HMN-locations)