Plan ahead: P4 parking structure project
September 13, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that construction repair work will soon begin during evening and weekends in the P4 parking structure.
Plan ahead if you will be parking in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning this weekend and continuing through September, the roof of P4 is scheduled to be closed to all parking beginning at 3 p.m. on Fridays through 5 a.m. on Monday mornings.
- No vehicles will be allowed to enter the roof beginning at 3 p.m. Friday and inbound traffic will be redirected.
- Any vehicles remaining must vacate by 3 p.m. Friday or they will be towed.
- Staff will be posted at the bridge to the roof each afternoon to reinforce notification signs.
- Work includes concrete slab repairs, replacement of failed/damaged expansion joints, routing and sealing concrete cracks, masonry repairs on the stair towers, caulking and deck coating.
- In the patient parking area, approximately 40 spaces will be closed in the southeast end of Level G for caulk installation (half the spaces are the work area and the other half will be used to maintain two-way traffic to the basement). Spaces will be reopened as work is completed.