Calling all ‘Little Victors!’
Before you know it, 2019 will be here! That means it’s time to nominate your “Little Victor” to be featured in C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital’s 2019 calendar!
What does each child receive?
- All nominated children will be featured in some way in the 2019 calendar.
- Each child also will be featured at some point during the course of 2019 as a “Little Victor” of the day on social media channels.
- Each child will be invited to attend the Calendar Launch Party and autograph session in November.
- Each family will receive two complimentary copies of the 2019 calendar. Additional calendars will be available for purchase.
What do you need to do?
- Complete the submission form and upload a photo of your child by Oct. 1.
- When choosing a favorite photo of your child, please look for a clear, well-lit, high-quality photo. The file name of the photo should be your child’s last name followed by your child’s first name, i.e. “Smith Jack.jpg.” Your photo will not be accepted and will not be included in the calendar if it does not include your child’s name in the file name.
- Email your completed and signed “Permission to release information” consent form to email@example.com by Oct. 1.
- If you do not have the ability to scan your signed consent form and send it via email, you may fax it (Attn: Mott Calendar, to 734-615-2169) or mail it to us (Attn: Aimee Bergquist, Michigan Medicine, North Campus Administrative Complex, 2901 Hubbard Road, Suite 2400, SPC 2435, Ann Arbor, MI. 48109-2435).
- Your submission will not be confirmed and your child will not be included in the calendar unless your consent form and photo are received by Oct. 1.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you, and Mott looks forward to celebrating your “Little Victors” all year long!