Plan ahead: Weekend projects in athletic campus parking areas
August 10, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that several weekend maintenance projects are expected to require full or substantial closures of parking areas on the Ross Athletic Campus.
Plan ahead if you typically park in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- SC5: The eastern-most four rows (used by transportation) are expected to be closed Saturday and Sunday for milling and resurfacing.
- SC9: Substantial areas in the main lot will be milled and resurfaced. The entire lot (excluding the Division and Fifth St. drive areas) will be barricaded closed on Saturday.
- SC11: The entire horseshoe and parking area will be milled and resurfaced. All parking will be closed Saturday and Sunday.
- Staff may continue to park behind the building during milling operations, but will need to use SC37 (unenforced on the weekend) during paving operations.
- SC16: All spaces north of the north drive lane and areas in the visitor parking sections will be closed Saturday and Sunday for milling and repaving. The doors to the building will remain open/available.