Plan ahead: Labor Day parking, transit updates
Please be advised that enforcement in campus parking lots and structures will be suspended on Labor Day with the exception of the P1, P3, P4, P5 and the Arbor Heights (M95) parking lots.
However, yellow permit parkers will have what is usually considered weekend access to the P3, P4 and P5 structures.
On Tuesday, Sept. 4, parkers must exit P4 and P5 by 8 a.m. and exit P3 by 8:30 a.m.
Here are a few more updates around the Labor Day holiday:
- On Labor Day, the East Ann Arbor Employee Parking Shuttle will not operate. Service will resume on Tuesday morning.
- Transit services will also operate a reduced schedule on Labor Day. Click here for updates.
- The NC90 (yellow), a 300+ space lot, will reopen for parking next week after being reconstructed over the summer.
- NC90 is located in the NCRC region with frequent service to the academic medical center on university bus routes (including Commuter and North-East Shuttle).
- Beginning Tuesday, Sept. 4, most of the paved portion (east side) of the Fuller Pool parking lot will reopen for U-M parkers.
- A portion of the paved lot (the four northernmost rows) will remain closed for two weeks after Labor Day. A yellow parking permit is required to utilize the lot.
The U-M Logistics, Transportation and Parking team hopes everyone has a safe holiday weekend!