Plan ahead and expect delays: Weekend project on I-94
August 16, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming construction is scheduled to take place on I-94 in Washtenaw County in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- A portion of eastbound I-94 is scheduled to close for resurfacing between 10 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 17 and 5 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 20.
- Work is expected to stretch from M-14 to U.S.-23.
- The eastbound lanes will be entirely closed during the project, as will the on-ramps to eastbound I-94 at Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor-Saline Rd., State St. and U.S.-23.
- The detour routes are as follows:
- Eastbound I-94: Take eastbound M-14 to southbound U.S.-23 to get back to eastbound I-94.
- Westbound I-94 ramp to northbound U-S.-23: Take westbound U.S.-12 to northbound U.S.-23.
- Northbound U.S.-23 ramp to eastbound I-94: Take eastbound U.S.-12 to eastbound I-94.
- Northbound U.S.-23 ramp to westbound I-94: Take eastbound U.S.-12 to westbound I-94.