Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
August 17, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work is expected to cause traffic disruptions around Ann Arbor next week.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From Monday, Aug. 20 through Friday, Aug. 25, Plymouth Road between Nixon and Huron Parkway is expected to be restricted to one lane in each direction.
- From Monday, Aug. 20 through Wednesday, Aug. 22, the intersection of South Seventh and Pauline Blvd. is scheduled to be closed to traffic.
- Northbound traffic on South Seventh will be detoured at Stadium Blvd., westbound to eastbound Liberty.
- Southbound South Seventh traffic will be detoured at West Liberty westbound to south/eastbound West Stadium Blvd.
- Westbound Pauline Blvd. traffic between Seventh and Main Street will have local access to side streets and driveways.