Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
Please be advised that upcoming construction is anticipated to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
Beginning today, the intersection of South Seventh Street and Washington Street is scheduled to be closed to southbound traffic.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured at Huron Street eastbound to southbound South First Street to westbound West Liberty Street.
- Northbound traffic will alternate to the southbound lane through the Washington Street intersection.
- Washington Street between Crest Avenue and Souht Seventh Street is scheduled to be closed to thru traffic, though local access to side streets and driveways will remain.
- Vehicles will not be able to enter West Washington Street from South Seventh Street.
- The project is anticipated to be completed by Saturday, Sept. 1.
From 6 p.m. on Wednesday, Aug. 29 until 7 a.m. on Thursday, Aug. 30, South State Street is expected to be closed to all vehicle traffic from East William to East Madison.
- The southbound traffic will be detoured west on William Street, south on Thompson Street, east on Madison and back to State Street.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured west on Madison, north on Thompson, east on William and back to South State.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the east side of State Street and driveway access will be maintained.