Plan ahead and expect delays: I-94, Hayward St. construction projects
August 3, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming construction is scheduled to take place around Ann Arbor in the coming days.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- A portion of westbound I-94 is scheduled to close for resurfacing between tonight and Monday morning, Aug. 6.
- Work is expected to begin at 10 p.m. tonight and stretch from U.S. 23 to M-14.
- Work is expected to be completed by 5 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 6.
- The westbound lanes will be entirely closed during the project, as will the on-ramps to westbound I-94 at Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor-Saline Rd., State St. and U.S. 23.
- Traffic will be detoured to northbound U.S. 23 to westbound M-14 and back to westbound I-94.
- The westbound I-94 ramp to northbound U.S. 23 will remain open.
- A section of Hayward St. between Hubbard and Draper is anticipated to be closed from Monday morning, Aug. 6 through 3 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 9.
- Due to this work, the Commuter North, North-East Shuttle and Northwood bus routes will be on a temporary detour. Click here for details.