Plan ahead: Upcoming parking structure projects
July 30, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that maintenance projects in Michigan Medicine parking structures are scheduled in the coming days.
Plan ahead if you will be parking in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- A maintenance project in the Ann St. parking structure is scheduled to begin on Tuesday, July 31.
- Up to 15 parking spaces may be closed during the project.
- The work is anticipated to be completed by Sept. 7.
- Work in the Glen parking structure is expected to begin on Wednesday, Aug. 1.
- The project is anticipated to close 120 spaces in the north bay on level 4 and the floor beneath.
- The work is expected to be completed by Aug. 31.