Plan ahead: Upcoming construction projects in parking areas
July 6, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that construction projects in area lots and structures are expected to impact parking over the coming days.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning at 5 p.m. today, patient/visitor parking in the P5 (CVC) parking structure will be closed for installation of deck coating on the entry and exit ramps.
- Patients and visitors will be directed by signage to use P4 visitor parking and signs in P4 will provide direction to the CVC.
- Yellow AVI weekend/after-hours parkers will be directed to use either P4 or P3.
- The gold parking area in P5 will not be affected.
- Work in the NC90 parking lot is scheduled to begin on Wednesday, July 11.
- The lot is scheduled to be closed to parkers beginning at 8 p.m. Tuesday, July 10.
- When work is complete (anticipated by the start of fall term), the lot will reopen as yellow permit parking.
- Projects will be commencing in the area around the North Campus Research Complex this summer, including:
- Widening the northeast corner of the NCRC ring road
- NCRC ring road resurfacing (north, east and south loops to the Hubbard Road connector)
- New lot (NC105) construction with completion estimated in November