Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
July 5, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work is expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- From Friday, July 6 until Wednesday, July 18, South State Street between East Hoover and Packard is scheduled to be closed in the southbound direction for street resurfacing.
- Traffic will be detoured west on Hill Street, south on South Division and east on East Hoover before returning to South State Street.
- Pedestrian traffic is expected to be maintained during construction.
- Beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, July 9 until 5 p.m. on Friday, July 13, East University between South University and Willard is expected to be closed to traffic.
- Southbound traffic will be detoured south on Church Street, west on Hill Street and back to East University.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east on Hill, north on Church Street and west on South University.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the west side of East University.