Caren Stalburg, M.D., among Michigan Medicine physicians voted 2018 ‘Family Favorites’
On June 30, Ann Arbor Family magazine published results of their readers’ “Family Favorites,” which listed Caren Stalburg, M.D., as the top choice in the Obstetrician and Gynecologist category.
Readers voted in 11 categories including Health & Wellness.
Stalburg expressed her appreciation for the local honor: “I never take for granted that every visit matters for my patients. Whether they are discussing sensitive topics, there for routine exams or caring for a baby to be — it all matters. To me, this is one of the best awards you can get because it means that I am getting it right for my patients, and that is really heartwarming.”
In addition to her clinical position in obstetrics and gynecology, Stalburg also serves as division chief of professional education in the Department of Learning Health Sciences.
Stalburg wasn’t the only Michigan Medicine doctor or clinic voted to the list. Other honorees include:
- Sara Sandvig, M.D. (pediatric practice, honorable mention)
- Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital (best place to give birth)
- Natalie Saunders, M.D., (ob/gyn, honorable mention)
- Anne Rosa, C.N.M. (midwife)
- David J. Brown, M.D. (ENT doctor)
- Marc McMorris, M.D. (allergist)
Congratulations to all on their impressive honors!