Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
Please be advised that upcoming special events and maintenance work are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
The Dexter-Ann Arbor Run special event is expected to cause closures throughout the day on Sunday:
- From 7:45 a.m. to noon on Sunday, June 3, the following streets will be closed:
- Catherine Street from North Main Street to North Fourth Avenue
- Miller Avenue from North Ashley Street to North Main Street
- Beakes Street from North Main Street to North Fourth Avenue
- Felch Street from North Ashley Street to North Main Street
- Summit Street from Wildt Street to North Fourth Avenue
- All of Huron View Boulevard
- The following sections of Main Street will be closed at certain times on Sunday:
- North Main Street from Miller/Catherine to Huron Street from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- North Main Street from Kingsley Street to Miller from 7 a.m. to noon
- Southbound lanes of North Main Street from Kingsley to Huron River Drive from 7 a.m. to noon (one northbound lane will be converted to southbound travel and vehicles exiting driveways will be able to back out when the road is clear)
- M-14 off-ramp to southbound Main Street 7:30 a.m. to noon
- Additional road closures include:
- Ann Street from North Ashley Street to North Fourth Avenue from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Huron River Drive from 7:45 to 11:30 a.m.
- Newport Road from Sunset Road to Bird Road from 8:45 to 9:15 a.m.
- Bird Road from 9 to 9:25 a.m.
- The surface parking lot at Ann Street and North Main Street is scheduled to be closed from 4 p.m. on Saturday through 2 p.m. on Sunday.
Additionally, road resurfacing work is scheduled to begin this weekend on Earhart Road between the U.S. 23 bridge and Plymouth Road:
- The road will not be closed to traffic, but delays are likely due to lane restrictions.
- The project is expected to take approximately one week.