Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road and ramp closures
June 21, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming road work and special events are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today through 2 a.m. on Friday, South Main Street between William and Liberty is scheduled to be closed for the “Event on Main” special event.
- Beginning this evening and going into Friday morning, intermittent single-lane closures are scheduled in the northbound and southbound directions of West Stadium Blvd. between South Maple and Pauline.
- Two-way traffic will be maintained with the use of a flagperson.
- The work is expected to be completed between 8 p.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Friday.
- From 7 p.m. tonight until 5 a.m. Friday morning, lane closures are scheduled for southbound U.S.-23 from approximately Barker to M-14.
- A number of freeway ramp closures are expected in the coming days, including:
- The northbound U.S.-23 off ramp to 6 Mile from 9 p.m. tonight until 7 a.m. Friday
- The southbound U.S.-23 off ramp from 7 p.m. tonight until 5 a.m. Friday.
- Beginning at 9 a.m. on Monday, June 25, South Main Street between Madison and Mosley is expected to be reduced to one lane in each direction for construction.
- Drivers are encouraged to find alternate routes.
- The work is scheduled to be completed by 5 p.m. on Friday, June 29.