Workshop: Performance Management at Michigan Medicine
Performance Management at Michigan Medicine is a workshop recommended for anyone who conducts performance evaluations. This workshop will be most beneficial for those who are relatively new to this process or new to supervising team members.
Goals of the session include:
- Understanding FY18 performance evaluation expectations and timeline
- Sharing performance evaluation staff insights
- Clarifying current performance evaluation ratings
- Gaining a common understanding of the process
- Acquiring additional resources
- Tuesday, May 22: 8 a.m. – 9:30 a.m., Danto Auditorium, CVC
- Wednesday, May 23: 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m., BSRB seminar rooms, first floor
- Friday, May 25: 1 p.m. – 2:30 p.m., 5330 Medical Science Building I
Click here to register.
If you are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation to attend this workshop, or have questions about accessibility, please contact Jordan Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734-764-2574. Please also let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food allergies.