Reminder: Parking structure project now underway
Beginning today, please be advised that the first phase of maintenance work in the P3 parking structure is now underway.
Plan ahead and alert patients if they will be parking in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
Phase I: P3 roof, south side: Scheduled for Thursday-Sunday, May 17-20
- The south side of the P3 roof and level 3.5 to the roof ramp (approximately 100 patient/visitor overflow spaces) is now closed and is expected to remain so until May 20.
- Alternate patient/visitor parking will be provided on the level 3 ramp within staff program spaces.
- Staff will be available to assist patient/visitor parkers to available spaces.
- Weekend yellow AVI parkers will be accommodated in P2 parking spaces.
- Spaces will reopen early Monday morning (no later than 5 a.m.).
Phase II: P3 roof, north side: Scheduled for Thursday-Sunday, May 31-June 3
- This phase will consist of a similar arrangement as Phase I, addressing the north side spaces of the P3 roof. During this work, the elevator access on level 4 will provide emergency egress only.
Stay tuned to Headlines for more information on phases III and IV, which are scheduled to take place in the P5 entrance and exit ramps from June 8-10 and June 15-17.