Plan ahead: Upcoming parking structure projects
Please be advised of upcoming project work to take place within the P3 and P5 parking structures. The work involves deck coating for the P3 roof and P5 ramps and is planned to occur in four phases, beginning Thursday, May 10.
Plan ahead and alert patients if they will be parking in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
Phase I: P3 roof, south side: Scheduled for Thursday-Sunday, May 10-13
- The south side of the P3 roof and level 3.5 to the roof ramp (approximately 100 patient/visitor overflow spaces) are scheduled to be closed from May 10 – 13.
- Alternate patient/visitor parking will be provided on the level 3 ramp within staff program spaces.
- Staff will be available to assist patient/visitor parkers to available spaces.
- Weekend yellow AVI parkers will be accommodated in P2 parking spaces.
- Spaces will reopen early Monday morning (no later than 5 a.m.).
Phase II: P3 roof, north side: Scheduled for Thursday-Sunday, May 17-20
- This phase will consist of a similar arrangement as Phase I, addressing the north side spaces of the P3 roof. During this work, the elevator access on level 4 will provide emergency egress only.
Stay tuned to Headlines for more information on phases III and IV, which are scheduled to take place in the P5 entrance and exit ramps from June 1-3 and June 8-10.