Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
May 7, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming construction projects are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- On Saturday, May 12 and Sunday, May 13, South University between South Forest Ave. and Church St. is scheduled to be closed in both directions.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured to southbound East University to eastbound Hill St. to northbound South Forest Ave.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured to southbound South Forest Ave. to westbound Hill St. to northbound East University.
- Pedestrian access will be maintained on the north side of South University.
- From 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday, May 12, East Washington between South Main St. and South Fourth Ave. is scheduled to be closed for crane work.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on South Main St., east on East Liberty and north on Fourth Ave.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured south on Fourth Ave., west on East Liberty and north on South Main St.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on the north side of East Washington.