Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming construction project
Please be advised that an upcoming maintenance project is expected to cause the closure of a portion of Winewood Ave. over the next few weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area. Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning at 9 a.m. on Tuesday, May 28, Winewood Ave. between South Maple Rd. and West Stadium Blvd. is scheduled to be closed to vehicle traffic for the installation of a new sanitary sewer.
- Westbound Winewood Ave. traffic will be detoured south on West Stadium Blvd., west on West Liberty and north on South Maple Rd.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on South Maple Rd., east on West Liberty and north on West Stadium Blvd.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on both sides of Winewood Ave. Access for emergency vehicles will also be maintained.
- Work is expected to be completed by Friday, June 22.