Plan ahead and expect delays: Road work around Ann Arbor
May 29, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming maintenance work is expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Both today and tomorrow, Kingsley between North Fourth Ave. and Detroit St. is scheduled to be closed to traffic between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. for water main work. Traffic will be detoured to Beakes St., North Fourth Ave., Ann St., and Division St.
- Beginning today and going through Friday, June 8, South Main St. between Stadium Blvd. and William is expected to experience intermittent single-lane closures. The work will be performed between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. daily. Access for emergency vehicles and to side streets and driveways will be maintained.
- Beginning today, traffic is scheduled to be reduced to one lane in each direction on eastbound and westbound Jackson Ave. The work is expected to be completed by Tuesday, July 3.
- On eastbound Jackson, the work will occur between Wagner and Parklake Ave.
- On westbound Jackson, the work will occur between Lakeview and Wagner.
- Access for emergency vehicles and to side streets will be maintained.
- On Thursday, May 31 and Friday, June 1,South Main St. between Ann Arbor Saline Rd. and Stadium Blvd. is expected to be experience single-lane closures in both the northbound and southbound directions. The work will be performed between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.