Deadline extended: Retail food survey
You now have more time to share feedback and rate your retail food services dining experience at Michigan Medicine!
Two different survey options are available until Saturday, May 26 to help you rate the food suppliers who serve you on campus.
To rate the services at the University Hospital Café, Einstein Bros. Bagels in University Hospital, Get Away & Play Café in C.S. Mott Children’s Hospital and Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital or Subway in C&W, click on the this link. (These venues are operated by Aramark Services.)
To rate your service at the 20/20 Café in the Kellogg Eye Center, Nicks Café in the North Ingalls Building, Atrium Healthy Heart Café in the Frankel Cardiovascular Center, or Victors Way located between the Rogel Cancer Center and University Hospital, click on this link. (These venues are operated by the Picasso Restaurant Group.)
The surveys have been developed to measure feedback and overall satisfaction and will take participants only 2-3 minutes to complete.
Whether or not you use retail food venues, your thoughts are welcome! Your participation will enable the organization to gain valuable insight to help improve operations and your overall dining experience.
Some of the retail food initiatives implemented as a result of previous surveys include:
- Guest restaurants
- Enhanced grab-n-go options
- Increased number of specials
- Introduction of more value options
- Addition of value options to weekly menu online
- Rotating specials during off-shifts
- Increased food selection in all locations
- Additional Subway location
- Jamba Juice
- Display cooking
- Increased MHealthy selections
- Increased diet restriction options
- Availability of nutritional and ingredient information
Your opinion matters! Thank you for taking your time to participate in this year’s survey.