You’re invited: Employee Appreciation breakfast and dinner
The Michigan Medicine leadership team invites you to attend the annual Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner buffet on Wednesday, May 2 in the University Hospital cafeteria.
Relax as your leaders serve breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. (for midnight and day-shift employees) and dinner from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (for afternoon-shift employees). All attendees must wear their ID badge.
This year’s event is hosted by:
- Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., executive vice president for medical affairs and dean of the U-M Medical School
- David Spahlinger, M.D., president, U-M Health System
- Tony Denton, chief operating officer, U-M Health System
- Patricia D. Hurn, Ph.D., R.N., dean of the U-M School of Nursing
- Members of the senior management teams of the hospitals, health centers, medical school and School of Nursing
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Blueberry french toast casserole or southern grits breakfast bake served with potatoes O’Brien
- Blueberry or cinnamon apple streusel muffin
- Vanilla or strawberry yogurt cup
- Bottled orange juice
- Regular and decaffeinated coffee, hot tea
- Chicken Marsala or vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted potatoes
- Italian salad with dinner roll
- Chocolate chip or sugar cookies
- Bottled water
Offsite locations will be provided luncheons throughout the month of May in which Michigan Medicine leaders will also attend.
This is a great opportunity to network and celebrate with your teams. And while you’re there being honored by the organization, be sure to stop by a special booth where you can take a photo with your leader and team or fill out a Making a Difference form to honor the coworkers who inspire you every day!
Thanks for all of your hard work on behalf of patients, families and colleagues at Michigan Medicine.