Plan ahead: NC92 color tier reassignment
Don’t forget, a color tier change is planned for next week in the NC92 parking lot at the North Campus Research Complex.
In addition to this change, added commuter parking spaces — both free or at low cost — are now available on North Campus and the East Medical Campus as part of ongoing efforts to alleviate stress on parking.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Effective Monday, April 30, NC92 will be designated as Blue permit parking, and will also include Gold, Visitor, Service Vehicle and Business Vehicle spaces.
- Please note, this lot had been temporarily converted to Orange parking, but in line with various relocations from the main medical campus to NCRC, the lot will be returning to its original designation.
The improved commuter parking options in the area include:
- NC53 (Orange): 100 new spaces are open on a temporary basis in a gravel section of the lot. Approximately 250 new orange parking spaces will open in late spring to summer.
- Green Road Park & Ride (free): 120 additional free parking spaces will open in late spring to summer.
- East Ann Arbor (EC1) gravel lot(free): Free parking for Michigan Medicine employees with frequent shuttle service to the medical campus. Click here for more information.