Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
April 19, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming projects are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From now until Monday, April 23, Packard between Chesterfield Dr. and Sunnyside Park Dr. is scheduled to have an outside lane closed in each direction. Work will take place between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. and drivers are encouraged to find alternate routes.
- From 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, April 21, South Main St. between William and Packard is expected to be closed for crane work.
- Southbound Main St. traffic will be detoured east on William, south on Fourth, west on Packard and back to South Main.
- Northbound traffic will be detoured east on Packard, north on Fourth, west on William and back to South Main.
- Pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the east side of South Main St.
- From Monday, April 23 until Monday, April 30, South Huron Parkway between Washtenaw and Geddes Ave. is scheduled to experience intermittent single-lane closures in each direction to accommodate asphalt patching at various locations. Work will occur between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.??