Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
April 4, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that a number of upcoming special events are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- North University between Thayer and Fletcher is currently closed, and is scheduled to remain so until midnight Thursday for Spring Fest.
- From noon until midnight on Friday, April 6, the following streets are expected to be closed for the Fool Moon special event:
- West Washington from South Main to South First
- South Ashley from Liberty to just beyond Washington, before the parking lot entrance
- From 5:30 a.m. until 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 8, the following streets are scheduled to be closed for the Trail to the Victors 5K:
- State St. from near the Stadium Bridge to North University
- Monroe from State to Tappan
- Tappan from Monroe to South University
- South University from State to East University
- East University from South University to Fletcher
- North University from State to the bus shelters
- Fletcher from North University to East Washington
- East Washington from Fletcher to Thayer
- Thayer from East Washington to North University
- Madison from State to Division
- Division from Madison to Hoover
- Hoover from State to Greene and Keech
- From 11:30 a.m. until 5:30 p.m. on Sunday, April 8, Keech from Main to Greene is scheduled to be closed for the annual box car race/soap box derby.
- From 2 p.m. until 6 p.m. on Sunday, April 8, the following streets are expected to be closed for the FestiFools Parade:
- South Main from William to Washington
- Liberty from South Ashley to South Fourth