Plan ahead and expect delays: Catherine St. water main project
April 20, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that an upcoming project along Catherine St. in Ann Arbor is scheduled for next week.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Catherine St. between Division and N. Fourth Ave. is scheduled to be closed beginning Monday, April 23 and reopen Thursday, April 26.
- The project is to construct a water main at the Catherine and N. Fifth intersection.
- On Wednesday, April 25 and Thursday, April 26, there are also scheduled daytime closures of N Fifth Ave. between Catherine and Beakes. The closures should last from 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.)
- Detour routes for both streets incude N. Fourth Ave., Ann St., Division St. and Beakes St.
- A suggested detour for Michigan Medicine employees is S. State St. to Huron.