Reminder: Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner coming Wednesday
The Michigan Medicine leadership team invites you to attend the annual Employee Appreciation Breakfast and Dinner buffet on Wednesday, May 2 in the University Hospital cafeteria.
Relax as your leaders serve breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 9 a.m. (for midnight and day-shift employees) and dinner from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. (for afternoon-shift employees). All attendees must wear their ID badge.
This year’s event is hosted by:
- Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D., executive vice president for medical affairs and dean of the U-M Medical School
- David Spahlinger, M.D., president, U-M Health System
- Tony Denton, chief operating officer, U-M Health System
- Patricia D. Hurn, Ph.D., R.N., dean of the U-M School of Nursing
- Members of the senior management teams of the hospitals, health centers, medical school and School of Nursing
Here’s a look at the menu:
- Blueberry french toast casserole or southern grits breakfast bake served with potatoes O’Brien
- Blueberry or cinnamon apple streusel muffin
- Vanilla or strawberry yogurt cup
- Bottled orange juice
- Regular and decaffeinated coffee, hot tea
- Chicken Marsala or vegetarian lasagna
- Roasted potatoes
- Italian salad with dinner roll
- Chocolate chip or sugar cookies
- Bottled water
Offsite locations will be provided luncheons throughout the month of May in which Michigan Medicine leaders will also attend.
This is a great opportunity to network and celebrate with your teams. Plan to stop by to enjoy this delicious menu in your honor! And thanks for all of your hard work on behalf of patients, families and colleagues at Michigan Medicine.