‘Ask the Fertility Experts’: Upcoming web chats free to faculty, staff
April 17, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
The Center for Reproductive Medicine is pleased to announce a series of free web chats exploring a variety of fertility-related topics.
The chats — which will be hosted by Michigan Medicine fertility experts — are open to all faculty and staff and will kick off during National Infertility Awareness Week.
Here’s a rundown of the upcoming chats:
- Fertility 101: 4 p.m., Tuesday, April 24
- Featuring Samantha Schon, M.D., Sharon Dault, R.N., and Melissa Medina, financial counselor
- Understanding Male Infertility: 3 p.m., Tuesday, May 8
- Featuring Jim Dupree, M.D., and Miriam Hadj-Moussa, M.D.
- Is Egg Freezing Right For You?: 3 p.m., Monday, June 4
- Featuring John Randolph, M.D., and Kristina Bak, R.N.
For more information and to register, click here.