Patient Experience Week coming April 23-27
March 27, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Come celebrate Patient Experience Week at Michigan Medicine! This nationally-recognized occasion is designed to celebrate the faculty, staff, patients and families who impact the patient experience.
The Office of Patient Experience has planned a week of engaging activities focused on inspiring and educating you on all things related to the patient experience.
- Physician Burnout and Well-Being Panel: 10 a.m. – 11 a.m., Monday, April 23, Ford Auditorium
- Featuring Michigan Medicine physicians and moderated by Marschall Runge, M.D., Ph.D. Click here to register or click here to watch live during the event.
- 2nd annual Patient Experience Expo: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m., Tuesday, April 24, Towsley Lobby
- After the enormous success of the inaugural expo, the Office of Patient Experience is hosting this year’s event in a larger location with more partners. Hope to see you all there!
- Just Ask! diversity awareness events: 9:30 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m., Wednesday, April 25, UH Dining Rooms C&D
- In partnership with Office for Health Equity and Inclusion, the event is designed to educate faculty and staff on how to communicate better with a diverse patient population.
- Help Paint a Mural: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. – 4 p.m., Thursday, April 26, UH Cafe
- In partnership with Gifts of Art, enjoy a few minutes of fun and creativity in the midst of your busy day by helping paint a new mural for Michigan Medicine.
- Life Sciences Orchestra Ensembles Concert: 12:10 p.m. – 1 p.m., Thursday, April 26, UH Main Lobby
- The Michigan Medicine Life Sciences Orchestra provides performance opportunities for faculty, staff, students, scientists, volunteers and alumni in medical, health science and life science disciplines at the university. This concert features pieces by Bach and Aaron Copland.
- Michigan Medicine Quiz Bowl: 11 a.m. – 1 p.m., Friday, April 27, Towsley Lobby
- Do you love Jeopardy? Find yourself answering all the questions during Trivial Pursuit? Then come on down and participate in the first Michigan Medicine Quiz Bowl! You can play on your own or with a team from your department/unit and earn the title of Michigan Medicine Quiz Bowl champion. Fun prizes, a trophy and bragging rights for winners! Click here to sign up.
You must be logged in to post a comment.