Owning the patient experience: Patient Experience Learning Forum
The Office of Patient Experience invites Michigan Medicine faculty and staff to attend the next Patient Experience Learning Forum on Tuesday, Feb. 27 from 3 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. at Danto Auditorium in the Frankel Cardiovascular Center.
This engaging panel, Owning the Patient Experience, will explore ways that employees at all levels can contribute to a positive patient and family experience.
The panelists include:
- Lisa Anacker, M.D., chief resident, Department of Psychiatry
- Ninive Costa, M.P.H., M.L.S. (ACSP), medical technologist, U-M Trauma Burn Center
- Laura Kukla, environmental services supervisor, Mott Children’s Hospital
- Erik Mattila, M.S., security lieutenant, Security Services
- Trisha Paul, medical student, U-M Medical School
The Patient Experience Learning Forums are designed to expose patients, families, staff and faculty to discussions and best practices in improving the patient experience.
For more information about the Office of Patient Experience, click here.