Plan ahead and expect delays: East Washington construction project
January 31, 2018 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that an upcoming construction project is expected to cause road closures in the area.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- From 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 3, East Washington between South Main and South Fourth is scheduled to be closed for work on the 100 block of East Washington.
- Westbound East Washington traffic will be detoured south on South Main St., west on East Liberty and north on Fourth Ave.
- Eastbound East Washington traffic will be detoured south on Fourth Ave., east on East Liberty and north on South Main.
- Local business access to driveways will be maintained.
- Pedestrian traffic on the south side of East Washington will be detoured to the north side of the street.