Human Resources offers 2018 professional development courses
All Michigan Medicine employees are invited to attend professional development courses aimed at helping individuals perform to the best of their ability while at work.
Some classes have a registration fee, while others are free. Registration for the classes/workshops will now take place in MY LINC. Click here to visit the Michigan Medicine HR-OE catalog, where you’ll be able to view courses as well as register for them.
Available courses and their MY LINC course codes:
- Leading Successfully @ Michigan Medicine: MMHR_LS1000 (session starting soon)
- Managing Successfully @ Michigan Medicine: MMHR_MS2000
- Crucial Conversations: MMHR_CC5000
- Crucial Accountability: MMHR_CA6000
- Influencer: MMHR_INF4000
- Navigating Change – MMHR_NC3000
Please note that users will need their Kerberos password in order to access MY LINC.
If you have questions, please email HR-Learning-Development@med.umich.edu.