Plan ahead: Parking structure repair projects
Please be advised that two ongoing maintenance projects are expected to cause temporary changes within the P5 and P2 parking structures on the main medical campus.
Plan ahead if you will be parking in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Due to delays caused by rain, repair work in the P5 parking structure is expected to extend into this week.
- Due to the repair work, all traffic — including patients, visitors and valet — will be directed to exit the P5 parking structure via the gold staff exit lane. The gold staff entry lane in P5 will remain in service throughout the duration of the project.
- A temporary bypass for a sanitary sewer line on the east side of the P2 structure is scheduled to be installed from today, Oct. 16, through 5 p.m Wednesday, Oct. 16.
- During the project, 2-3 spaces within P2 will be closed to enable access to a manhole.
- The work will also include extending a 4-inch line across the structure’s exit lanes. A ramp will be provided for vehicles to drive over and should not present an issue for exiting vehicles.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!