Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
October 27, 2017 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming projects and special events are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning today, eastbound South University traffic between East University and Church is scheduled to be detoured due to a building demolition.
- Eastbound traffic will be detoured south on East University, east on Hill St., and north on Church St.
- Westbound traffic will be maintained and pedestrian traffic will be detoured to the south side of South University.
- The project is expected to be completed by Nov. 27.
- From 10 a.m. until 10 p.m. today, North University between Fletcher and Thayer is scheduled to be closed for the U-M Bicentennial Third Century Expo.
- From Monday, Oct. 30 until Friday, Nov. 2, eastbound traffic on Kingsley between Fourth and Fifth avenues is expected to be detoured.
- Traffic will be detoured south on Fourth Ave., east on East Ann St., and north on Division St.
- Pedestrian traffic will be maintained on one side of the street at all times.
- Drivers should expect to see intermittent single-lane closures in each direction of North Maple Ave. between Dexter and M-14 from Monday, Oct. 30 until Tuesday, Nov. 7.
- Work is scheduled to take place between 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. daily.
- Pedestrian traffic, emergency access and access to side streets and driveways will be maintained through the project.