Reminder: New transit services coming Sept. 5
Don't forget, new transit services are scheduled to go into effect on Tuesday, Sept. 5!
The changes are designed to make it easier for faculty and staff to get to and from commuter parking lots, thus easing parking congestion on the main medical campus.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The operating hours of the North-East shuttle will be extended until 8:15 p.m. from the current ending time of 7:15 p.m.
- This will provide new transit options for employees whose shifts end between 7 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- The shuttle will run every 15 minutes and will service the Green Rd. Park and Ride lot and the Plymouth Rd./US 23 Park and Ride lot, both of which offer free parking.
- A new afternoon bus service known as the Crisler Express will be introduced.
- The bus will take parkers from the medical campus nonstop back to their cars at the orange permit Crisler Center parking lots (SC6 and SC7).
- The shuttle will run every 20 minutes between 3:45 p.m. and 6:45 p.m.
Take the stress out of parking by considering these new alternate options!