Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road work
Please be advised that upcoming construction projects are expected to cause road closures around Ann Arbor over the next few weeks.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Beginning Thursday, Sept. 14, Hill St. between Geddes Ave. and Onondaga St. is scheduled to be closed to through traffic heading westbound.
- One lane of vehicular traffic will be maintained eastbound at all times during the project.
- Westbound traffic will be detoured using Geddes Ave., Observatory St. and Washtenaw Ave.
- Pedestrian traffic and local residential access will be maintained throughout the project.
- The work is expected to last approximately three weeks.
- Between Monday, Sept. 25 and Wednesday, Sept. 27, Victors Way between South State St. and Boardwalk Dr. is expected to be closed for underground utility work.
- Westbound Victors Way traffic will be detoured north on Boardwalk, west on Eisenhower Pkwy. and south on South State St.
- Eastbound Victors Way traffic will be detoured north on State St., east on Eisenhower Pkwy. and south on Boardwalk.
- Pedestrian traffic on the north side of Victors Way will be detoured to the south side.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!