Expect delays: US-23 construction project
August 3, 2017 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that road work along US-23 is expected to cause upcoming closures and traffic delays.
Plan ahead and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Between 9 p.m. on Friday, Aug. 4 and 9 a.m. on Saturday, Aug. 5, northbound US-23 at 6 Mile Road is scheduled to be closed. Travelers should use Exit 50 (6 Mile Road exit) to northbound Main St. to the northbound US-23 entrance ramp.
- Between 7 a.m. on Monday, Aug. 7 and Sept. 6, the northbound US-23 exit ramp to 6 Mile Road is expected to be closed for reconstruction.
- Westbound 6 Mile Road travelers should use Exit 49 (N. Territorial Rd.) to northbound Whitmore Lake Rd. to Kearney Rd. to westbound 6 Mile Road.
- Eastbound 6 Mile Road travelers should use Exit 52 (Barker Rd.) to southbound Main St. to eastbound 6 Mile Road.
- Between 7 p.m. on Thursday, Aug. 10 and 5 a.m. on Friday, Aug. 11, southbound US-23 at 6 Mile Road is scheduled to be closed. Travelers should use exit 50 (6 Mile Road exit) to southbound Whitmore Lake Road to eastbound N. Territorial to southbound US-23.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!