U-M Heart Walk team crowned event’s top fundraiser!
Congratulations to the U-M/Frankel Cardiovascular Center Washtenaw County Heart Walk team, which was again crowned the event’s top fundraising organization! The team raised $43,301 for the American Heart Association.
Much of that support came from the sale of 2017 Heart Heroes t-shirts. In a span of five months, the sales of the superhero-themed shirts raised more than $15,000 for the AHA.
Thank you to the following Heart Walk committee members and everyone who supported and donated to the wonderful cause:
- Jim Bloom, EP
- Melissa Cunningham, PFCC
- Traci Fischer, CVC administration
- Colleen Greene, MHealthy
- Jordan Grambush, heart, vessel, blood clinical trials support office
- Anjana Kumar, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiology
- Rachael Privett, CVC research
- Kristin Pogue, pharmacy (The event’s top fundraiser at $2,093)
- Sue Ryskamp, CVC clinic
- Ali Souad, MHealthy
- Meagan Tenyer, CVC Wellness Center
- Deidre Todd, operating rooms, PACU
- Katie Wopinsky, CVC research
Click here to see photos from the event.
If you are interested in joining the U-M 2018 Heart Walk planning committee or if you are interested in purchasing a t-shirt (women’s sizes are still available), contact Traci Fischer at email@example.com.