Plan ahead: Brief Fuller Pool parking lot closure
June 28, 2017 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that the gravel portion of the Fuller Pool parking lot is scheduled to be closed for necessary regrading from Monday, July 3 until Wednesday, July 5.
Alternative parking options during that three-day period include:
- M71 Lot (across Fuller Rd.)
- Mitchell Field (M75) Lot and NC78 Lot (across Fuller Rd. from Mitchell Field)*
- Glazier Way (NC51) Lot*
- Orange Permit commuter lots in the Hubbard/Hayward area of North Campus, including NC46, NC53, NC90 & NC91*
*— there will be no bus service on Tuesday, July 4
Parking options on Tuesday, July 4:
- M27 Lot: On Ann St. at Zina Pitcher Place, next to Ann St. Parking Structure
- M28 Lot: On Washington Heights., next to Markley Hall and the School of Public Health
- M29 (“The Pit”) Lot: On Nichols Dr., below Survival Flight helipad
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!