Reminder: Green Rd. water main project underway
Please be advised that an ongoing water main project is expected to cause traffic delays near the intersection of Green Rd. and Plymouth Rd. in Ann Arbor.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- As part of the project, workers are expected to remove pavement, replace water mains, upgrade sidewalks and repave the Green Rd./Plymouth Rd. intersection.
- Traffic along Green Rd. is expected to be reduced to one lane in each direction.
- Left turning traffic from Green Rd. onto Plymouth Rd. will be directed to Commonwealth Blvd. and then Plymouth. A temporary traffic signal will be installed at this intersection to help mitigate traffic issues.
- Some U-M and AAATA bus routes may be impacted by the construction. Please visit the Logistics, Transportation and Parking website for the latest U-M transit services updates.
- Bicycle and pedestrian traffic will be maintained throughout the project.
- The work is scheduled to be completed by mid-June.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!