Plan ahead and expect delays: Upcoming road closures
May 26, 2017 // FOUND IN: Updates & Resources
Please be advised that upcoming special events and construction projects will cause road some closures in the Ann Arbor area.
Plan ahead and expect delays and alert patients if they will be traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- On Monday, May 29, a Memorial Day parade is scheduled to cause the following streets to close from 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.:
- Frederick Dr. from Greenbrier Blvd. to Middleton
- Middleton to Bardstown Trail
- Bardstown Trail to Barrister Rd., just before Larchmont
- Larchmont between MacGregor Lane and N. Folkstone Ct.
- Beginning Tuesday, May 30, a construction project on Fuller Rd. — from Beal to Bonisteel/Fuller Ct. — is expected to cause one lane in each direction to close from 9 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. each day. The work is expected to end on Friday, June 2.
- On Tuesday, May 30, E. Liberty St. is scheduled to close eastbound at South Division for reconstruction work. One-way traffic will be maintained westbound on E. Liberty St. and pedestrian access will not be affected. The work is expected to be completed by Friday, June 9.