A picture-perfect day: Kids have a blast at Michigan Medicine
The children of employees got a glimpse into Mom or Dad’s work routine as part of the recent Bring Your Child to Work Day event.
From taking part in special activities — such as touring a Survival Flight helicopter or posing in a photo booth — to the everyday tasks of attending a meeting, kids of all ages had a blast hanging out with faculty and staff on April 27.
Congratulations to the following employees who sent Headlines a photo of their children at work. All staff members listed below will win movie tickets! For those on the list, a representative from the Department of Communication will be reaching out to you shortly to arrange collecting your prize.
And be sure to check out the photo gallery above for a closer look at kids at work!
- Melina Adler, clinical info analyst senior, Quality Department
- Jan Bogart, facilities planning and development
- Marcella Falcicchio, MiChart trainer, inpatient and ambulatory training teams
- Karl Fischer, senior representative, Environmental Health and Safety
- Darlene Gerick, facilities manager, Health Information Technology & Services
- Jennifer Kuhn, administrative assistant senior, facilities administration
- Trisha Langkos, medical development assistant
- Amy Lynn, administrative assistant senior, clinical ethics program
- Tara Manwaring, IT project manager, Health Information Technology & Services
- Tracy McLean, associate administrative assistant, Department of Communication
- Lisa Miller, C-TAGME program administrator