Plan ahead: P2 (patient/visitor) parking structure project
Please be advised that a construction project is scheduled to begin next Monday, April 17 in the P2 (patient/visitor) parking structure on the main medical campus.
The repairs are vital to the safety of patients and their families and to the longevity of the structure. The project is expected to cause changes to available parking spaces in both the P2 and P3 structures.
Plan ahead and alert patients if they will be parking in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The project is expected to close 75 parking spaces in P2 at any one time during the week and up to 100 parking spaces in P2 on weekends.
- To assist patients in getting to their scheduled appointments, the number of “Blue/COPH” spaces will be reduced in the P3 parking structure to expand the patient/visitor overthrow area.
- With staff parking reduced in P3, please consider utilizing one of the commuter lots that are located a short distance from the medical campus. Click here to download a map of the lots and structures on both the medical and north campuses.
- If you park in a commuter lot, buses stop on a regular basis to carry faculty and staff to the medical center. Click here for bus routes and schedules.
- The repairs in P2 are expected to be completed in September.
If you have any questions or need assistance with parking options, please contact Logistics, Transportation & Parking at email@example.com or 734-764-8291.