Workshop: Creating the ideal work culture
Would you like to reinvent your work culture and create greater employee engagement?
Get the tools you need to create a thriving work team where health and well-being contribute to success. In this interactive session, you will identify the role you play in creating an environment where others want to join in.
A positive workplace culture addresses more than physical well-being. It supports the emotional, mental, social and occupational dimensions of well-being.
Through dialog and self-reflection, you will begin to define your desired workplace culture and identify what you need to do next to make it a reality.
Attend the workshop to:
- Increase your team’s engagement: Learn how creating a culture of health and well-being within your work team can result in a happier, healthier, less stressed and more satisfied team.
- Become the leader you aspire to be: Obtain the needed tools and resources to inspire and motivate your team to reach shared goals.
- Think holistically: Understand how and why the dimensions of well-being are important to the success of your team.
- Reinvent your team’s culture: Learn about all five dimensions of workplace culture and the important role you play in creating a work environment where others want to join in.
- Overcome barriers: Understand the structural and personal barriers that individuals and teams face when creating a healthy work environment.
- Discover the multitude of resources available: Learn how to partner with your MHealthy triad.
When: Thursday, June 15
Time: 8 a.m. – noon (Breakfast and lunch will be provided)
Where: BSRB Seminar Rooms, 1st floor
This workshop is hosted by the Office of Faculty Development, and is open to faculty only. Questions? Contact Jordan Wright at email@example.com.