Celebrate this year’s Evan Newport HOPE Award winners
You’re invited to celebrate this year’s nominees, finalists, and winners of the Evan Newport HOPE Awards, honoring those individuals and teams who demonstrate an exceptional, ongoing commitment to patient and family centered care at UMHS.
All are welcome to attend the ceremony this afternoon, Dec. 14 in the Ford Auditorium. Light refreshments will be available at 1:30 p.m., and the program will begin at 2 p.m.
Congratulations to all the finalists listed below! Winners will be announced at the ceremony.
Individual Finalists, Adult Services
- Dr. Daniel Cronin; Internal Medicine
- Mary Gagnon, RN; Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- Norma Merritt, RN; UMHS Operating Rooms
- Donna Murphy, LMSW, CLS; Cancer Center Patient & Family Support Services
- Matthew Murray; UMHS Security Services
Individual Finalists, Children’s, Women’s and Psychiatry Services
- Angelique Boerst, MA, CCC-A; Pediatric Otolaryngology, Sound Support
- Michele Brown, LMSW; Department of Psychiatry
- Dr. Michelle Caird; Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
- Linda Gobeski, RN; Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital
- Sarah Shell, LMSW; Pediatric Social Work, Children’s Intestinal Rehabilitation Program
Team Finalists, Adult Services
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center Intensive Care Unit
- UMHS Interpreter Services
- University Hospital – Unit 6B Team
- University Hospital – Unit 6C Nursing
Team Finalists, Children’s Women’s, and Psychiatry Services
- Blenderized Tube Feeding Group
- Cystic Fibrosis Center
- Family Behavior Response Plan
- STEPS Autism Program
For more information about Evan Newport and the founding of the HOPE Awards, click here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.