Plan ahead: M-14 construction projects
Please be advised that the Michigan Department of Transportation has rescheduled overnight construction work along M-14 for this week. Plan ahead and expect delays if traveling in the area.
Here is what you need to know:
Work scheduled from 9 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 15 until 5 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16
- A total freeway closure is expected on eastbound M-14 between I-94 and Main Street.
- As a detour, travel eastbound I-94 to northbound US-23 back to M-14.
- During this time period, the eastbound M-14 ramp from Maple Road is expected to be closed.
Work scheduled from 9 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 16 until 5 a.m. Thursday, Nov. 17
- A single-lane closure is expected on westbound M-14 between Barton Drive and Main Street.
- During this time period, the westbound M-14 ramp from Barton Drive is expected to be closed.