Plan ahead and expect delays: W. Medical Center Drive project
Please be advised that a project is scheduled to begin next Monday along W. Medical Center Drive. The work is expected to take roughly two days to complete and will likely close one lane of traffic. Be sure to plan ahead and alert patients so they can build in extra time if traveling in the area.
Here’s what you need to know:
- Crews are scheduled to repair storm-water catch basins along W. Medical Center Drive beginning Monday, Nov. 21.
- While there will be no complete road closure, one lane of traffic just north of Catherine is expected to be closed.
- The bulk of the work is expected to be completed by Tuesday, though minor clean-up may carry over until Wednesday, Nov. 23.
- Pay attention to flaggers or detour signs where they are posted.
- No pedestrian sidewalks will be affected by the project.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation!