Workshop: We need more time! Learning effective time management skills
Do you have difficulty managing your time between clinical duties, grant writing, teaching and research? If so, you’re not alone. We can’t give you more hours in your day but we can help you to better prioritize, delegate and secure time for the things you need to do. This workshop provides field-tested tools and a straightforward, proven methodology for setting clear expectations, then engaging in the most productive work flow. Join us for this one day workshop facilitated by Linkage, Inc.
Benefits and Outcomes
- Address and resolve the most common time management challenges within our health system setting
- Discover how to proactively manage your time
- Learn tips and tricks for Outlook to take full advantage of it as a time management tool
- Transform stressful and seemingly difficult time management challenges into opportunities
- Stay focused and centered to hold yourself accountable for the commitments you take and make
When: Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2017
Time: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Where: Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti at Eagle Crest
Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
This workshop is hosted by the Office of Faculty Development. Please note that this workshop is for faculty only.
Questions? Please contact Jordan Wright, email@example.com.