Workshop: Decoding biomedical research at U-M
Have you ever wondered how to navigate the complexities of the research enterprise at U-M?
Here is your opportunity to hear from the leaders of various research offices and how they can help you find your way along your research project route map.
Whether you're new to research at Michigan or are a seasoned PI, you're sure to learn something new at this session to help you focus on great science while others assist you with the details.
Participants will have the opportunity to meet with the panelists one-on-one over lunch.
- Brenda Eakin, instructional designer in the education and mentoring division at the Michigan Institute for Clinical & Health Research (MICHR)
- Judy Birk, IRBMED director
- Jill Jividen, senior manager of research development support
- Joe Piffaretti, director of corporate and foundation relations
- Pat Ward, director of regulatory affairs
- Jane Sierra, manager, grant review and analysis
When: Tuesday, Oct. 25
Time: 9 a.m.-noon (Breakfast and lunch will be provided)
Where: BSRB Seminar Rooms (1st floor)
This workshop is hosted by the Office of Faculty Development. Please note that this workshop is for faculty only. Questions? Please contact Jordan Wright, firstname.lastname@example.org.